Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

9.08.2012

Weekend

I've been so excited for Saturday but now that its here I just want to work.
It's difficult when you work at home and make your own schedule to have any kind of stability. Or maybe it's just hard for artists like us. We have been pretty go with the flow about it. But often that 'flow' turns into whole weeks were we work from 8:00 in the morning to 10:00 at night. And after a work week like that we will crash on the couch with our TV shows and books for 4 days straight. It doesn't sound so bad but it is hard on the mind and body. It's hard on the business too actually.

So when we returned from our Florida trip we had a stern conversation and made up a schedule. We will work Monday thru Friday 10:00 to 6:00! And we will actually take our weekend to get out and do stuff. Well.... we kept the schedule for a day. :S

Today is supposed to be our day off but now I'm just hoping that Travis stays asleep for just a little longer so I can have a little time to work. I promise I will stop as soon as he wakes up. I just... hope its not too soon.  Oh, I knew this schedule thing wouldn't work out too well. I just like the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment