Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

9.05.2012

Lastest Obsession~

So a few weeks ago I made the Tea skirt and on it I used a doily, or actually half a doily. And because I'm me and I totally hate wasting anything I kept the other half of doily and started working my brain to think of some way to use it. I had just bought this ribbon so easy peasy I glued the ribbon to the doily. Searched through my bucket of little charms and scraps and found this sweet little rose. Then added snaps and voila! A cuff accessory.
I always called these things wristlets but apparently "wristlet" already exists and is a clutch/purse that has a little wrist tie.  :p

I totally fell in love with this little wrist cuff! And naturally I want to be able to share that love.  I gathered up all the spare lace that I had laying around (and ok ok, I also went to the craft store and bought more). I hauled out some ribbon and went through my jar of buttons and I made several new cuffs! I haven't made any more using the doilies but as soon as I find a good source for them I will. Here are the ones I have made now. I'm in the process of putting them up for sale on Etsy.







1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! Perfect for a Steampunk or Victoriana costume. :D

    ReplyDelete