Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

9.14.2012

Kick Ass New Men's T-shirts

Oh man! The first one of these shirts that I stamped I messed up on a bit so I did what I could to fix it and gave it to Travis and Oh My Word! the boy could make me drool. (drool like a complete lady that is, of course) But ah, he looked great! I'm seriously so thrilled about this design he made for these t-shirts.

That's right, you heard me, he made this design! It is completely original! He drew it, edited it and cut out the stencils for it all. And I hand stamped each shirt individually! This is "Divebomb" from our men's steampunk line 'Gear Up'.

 Front
Back

We currently have them on white and sand (color in pictures) t-shirts but, as always, we can make any color and any size you like! That's the beauty of dealing directly with the artist. :D I would also love to make some chick shirts with 'Gear Up'! So let me know if you are interested! Shirts are available on our etsy;  https://www.etsy.com/listing/109312092/gear-up-unique-mens-steampunk-shirt-tan

2 comments: