Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

7.26.2012

That Little Ache

I'm really missing my cats today. (I had to find them a new home about a month ago) I'm grateful to not have the allergies and I know they are getting much more attention now, since I started working full time+ they had become cuddle neglected. My Travis bought me a bear to help with the loss and sometimes when I'm missing my kitties I'll bring him in the room and plop him on the floor just so there is something fuzzy down there. The hardest part of all of this is that the woman I gave them to promised that she would keep in touch and let me know how they are doing, how they are adjusting. I emailed her awhile ago and never got a response. I know it was the right decision but putting my babies in that car and watching it drive them away is heart breaking.

2 comments: