Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

11.01.2012

Playing Dress Up

Just for fun I'm going to do a photo montage of different Halloweens and dress ups. Our Halloween plans got canceled this year so I didn't dress up and I guess I'm a bit bummed about it. But we are going to the Zombie Walk in a week and will be dressed up for that! Anyway some fun pics. xoxox
 
First Year of college. I sewed beads onto my witch hat but it ended up looking kinda lampshade-ish but I kept it like that forever. I also took an old costume and sewed other random pieces into the skirt to make it thicker and put a corset over it all. It was my witch dress for years.
2004 with my bestest Angie
At the goth club when I was in college. I think I was way too excited about my blood tears make up. 2004



This is again the witch dress that I made and I think these are two different years. I think ----> is 2005
and <----- is 2006.
I'm a Pirate! AARRGGHH! This was for my 22 birthday party. That was such a great party! 
2007
I don't know what year this was. 2007 or '08 not sure but I was dressed as a Shaman, too bad I don't have a pic of the whole costume.

This was my 24th birthday party! Hell yea I'm the princess! And my awesome Autum who always has the best costumes. 2009
Autum and I as Sailor Moons. She is Venus Moon and I'm Mini Moon. We won 3 different costume contests with this one! Her idea! I think this was ...'07
At a Masquerade birthday party for our friend. I love this pic. That was so much fun. 
 Wahoo! Dressed up for Pride in San Fransisco! There were four of us and we all had a circus theme. It was such a blast! You can't see it in the photos but I also had a matching fan and a big red diamond. I wish I had a pic of all four of us. :(

 
This is one of my favorite costumes ever! I'm Emily from 'The Corpse Bride'. I made the costume from an old wedding dress and it took me forever. But it was perfect. I wanted to do full body paint with the full blue and skeleton arm and leg but as you can imagine that is quite a trick to do on yourself. I did do as much blue as I could and I had the doll make up, my eyes looked gigantic but you can't tell so well in these pics. But yea, this costume was really fun.

Anyway, I hope you had a really great Halloween. I guess it's time I start gearing up for Christmas. I will be working hard to pack the shop and keep inventory rolling in. :) Remember to really try to buy local this year not corporate! Love and Light.

1 comment:

  1. You look so awesome, you always have the greatest costumes!

    ReplyDelete