Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

11.08.2012

Make me Pretty!


 I'd like to talk today about our make up artist miss Jessica who owns the company Ms. Quito Artistry.


She recently did the make up for our Dark Alice shoot, which you may remember, and I can't wait to see her gorgeous work on our next photo shoot. She also had ideas for her own artistic photo shoots beyond her usual work that I would seriously love to her vision on!

She uses airbrush technique that creates the most flawless look I've ever seen. And she has such an artistic eye. I gave her a basic sample picture of my idea and she made it so much better!
Now this is some of here more dramatic work that she did for us but mostly she uses her incredible talents on brides.
Having been a bride recently myself I know how important your wedding day make up is! Jessica does a really amazing job!

Her facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/MsQuitoArtistry please take a minute to check it out (she has lots more pics!) and send her a 'like'!! And if you are in Savannah and need make up for anything I recommend her completely!


1 comment:

  1. She does great work! I can't wait to see more photos from the shoot!

    ReplyDelete