Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

9.30.2014

Grants (at least applying for grants, what fun)

A few months ago my mom encouraged me to try to apply for a grant. It is so not as easy as everyone makes it sound. But I'm currently applying for this Chase Mission Main Street grant and I really really need your help! Live Steamy has to get over 250 votes or our application won't even qualify. So please take a minute to follow this link and vote for our shop and then share us with your friends. It won't cost you anything but being awarded a grant could change our entire business.

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/45479

2 comments:

  1. No way, it's not easy at all. But I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I tried for the Fedex one and was rejected. You got this, though- and if not, then I recommend pursuing a small business organization, and/or woman-owned organization, as they tend to have good options for grants.

    ReplyDelete