Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

2.07.2013

The New Projects

Oh blog I have missed you. Oh people who read my blog (that may or may not have given up on me) I have missed you even more.

But I'm way excited because I finished a way overdue project yesterday! And I finished another today! (the secret here is that my husband has forbade me from buying any new craft supplies, gathering any more junk and certainly from obtaining any more fabric and clothing until I finish a large % of the unfinished projects that plague my art room and that we just spent so much energy moving into our new place)  So my goal is to finish one project every day. And yesterdays was...

Our second pair of my Perfect Romance lace shoes!!
And not only did I finish them but I even got them posted for sale on etsy.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/122886380/perfect-romance-lace-strap-shoes-price?ref=v1_other_2
*cue triumphant music*

Thusly my first day of new goal= accomplished. 
And for today's goal of finishing one project I made these!

And I got them up on etsy as well! https://www.etsy.com/listing/122976641/bottled-fantasy-mermaid-tears-sands-of?ref=v1_other_1  (If you haven't gathered- finishing a project and getting it up online are not one in the same. I have lots of stuff that has yet to make its way into our etsy shop mostly just because it's way time consuming. You wouldn't think so but it is.)

Anyway I'm totally in love with these bottles. This set is fantasy based but the next one is going to be more Steampunk. :)

Much loves Steamy Fiends and thanks for reading those of you who have not given up on me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment