Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

8.14.2014

How Do You Like Me Now?

What do y'all think of the new blog design?? I may be spilling some secrets here but I am not as computer friendly as I try to appear. And the only code I actually know is Enter. Lucky for me I have a very good friend who is absolutely amazing at making this stuff. She does my blog and all my buttons designs as well as makes me little blurbs for Holidays and more. She is fantastic! And if you're ever looking for these types of services she offers them for really competitive prices. (trust me web design can run you into the hundreds!) She also hosts kick-ass giveaways, reviews products, offers ad space. Seriously, she's cool beans. So check out Miss Angie of My So-Called Chaos at http://mysocalledchaos.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And I love that profile pic, as well. Another fabulous design by Miss Angie!

    ReplyDelete