Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

5.23.2014

Steampunk in the Dictionary

 Steampunk has gained enough popularity to have been added to the Dictionary. How crazy is that?! And still no one can agree on what we are called: steamers, steampunkers, steamians. That's why I just stick with calling y'all my steamy fiends. XOXO

Here is the article: 
http://time.com/103503/merriam-webster-dictionary-selfie-catfish/

steampunk (n., 1987): science fiction dealing with 19th-century societies dominated by historical or imagined steam-powered technology

Meh~ it's light and covers the jist well enough I guess. I'd say a lot of Steampunk doesn't fit into 19th-century era but that's alright. You punk, I punk, everybody punk punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment