Where to Buy Live Steamy Products Contact Live Steamy About Live Steamy Live Steamy Home Facebook Twitter Pinterest Follow Live Steamy on Bloglovin Subscribe to Live Steamy by RSS Image Map

8.06.2014

Sing to Me of Wings

Sing to me of Wings- Steampunk Butterfly Frame 
~Sing to Me of Wings~ was created from an old junk frame that I just had lying around and a fitted clock dome. Travis found me this beautiful butterfly that had died and been blown into some chicken wire. It was so pretty but so so delicate, I carried it around in a tea pot until I found the right project for it. The sheet music... was from a song I really love but... I can't remember the song right now. I then hand dyed it with tea and put it all together.  It's one of my favorite pieces. I get to create a lot of artsy accessories and clothing items and crafts but this is actual art and I love that. 

View the listing HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment